BAS Career Opportunities
BAS is headquartered in Homewood, IL with offices located in St Louis, MO, and Phoenix, AZ. BAS employees enjoy competitive benefits and salary while enjoying a positive work experience. BAS fosters a collaborative environment. We take pride in our "community-like" atmosphere and our significantly lower than average turnover. Take a moment and consider joining our team.
- Specific Reimbursement SpecialistPosted: Mar 3, 2017Strong customer service skills, prior exposure to refunds preferred.
- Audit SupervisorPosted: Apr 3, 20175+ yrs audit experience required.
- AuditorPosted: Mar 3, 2017Claims processing and audit experience required.
- Specific Reimbursement SpecialistPosted: Mar 3, 2017Strong customer service skills, prior accounting experience a plus.
- Claims ProcessorPosted: Mar 3, 2017
Prior experience in the RIMS/QicLinc system, 2+ years claims processing experience, strong ability to multi-task and solid organizational skills.
- Junior SQL DeveloperPosted: Mar 3, 2017Prior SQL experience required.
- Marketing CoordinatorPosted: Mar 3, 2017Ability to work with short timelines, partner with external vendor, sales team as it pertains to alerts, presentation customization, website content, social media, trade shows and other communication pieces.
- Facilities TechnicianPosted: Mar 3, 2017
30 hours per week, solid general handyman experience with experience in painting, basic electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
- EDI Auditor CoordinatorPosted: Apr 6, 2017
Responsible for reviewing plan change forms, audit new group builds and plan changes, incoming Rx files and other projects. Strong attention to detail is required.
- Customer Service RepresentativePosted: Mar 3, 2017
2-4 yrs experience in a call center environment, previous healthcare environment experience; Solid communication skills and attention to detail.
- Case ManagerPosted: Mar 3, 2017This position will lead and coordinate all activities involving clinical review, care management and case management. Nursing experience is essential for this position. Experience or exposure to Stop Loss Marketing and claims processing is desired.